- 300g lean chicken mince
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 100g Healthy Life Raw Cashews, roughly chopped
- 3 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
1- Heat a non stick frying pan over medium high heat.
2- Spray pan lightly with oil spray and add chicken.
3-Cook for 3-4 minutes or until brown and just cooked through.
4- Add the green onions, chilli, cashews, lime juice, fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce and coriander. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes until mixture is warmed through.
5-Divide between Asian ceramic spoons and garnish each spoon with a coriander leaf.
"This recipe has been provided by Nuts for Life wwww.nutsforlife.com.au"